Saturday, September 25, 2010

quite possibly the best fb convo EVER!

oh the things you talk about with your best friend of 16 years...

Me
so i wrote you this amazingly long note of awesome nothingness and i dont think you got it which is incredibly sad

Amanda
mail or the message on FB? I did get the mesage! i just havent had a chance to reply yet
:)
I loved it

Me
fb, oh yay you did get it, it didnt show up in my messages so i though you in fact did not, but now my happeness bar has filled to the green again!
bet you didnt know that i am in fact a sim

Amanda

hahahaha oh good! I'm so glad :)
No,I did not. but I am so glad to know it now

Me
indeed i'm controlled by God

Amanda
Amen sister

Me
agreed
so why are you up 7 min until the mid of the night?

Amanda
oh. Im abouit to go to bed. I just hopped on to check my fb before going to sleep
Im at shells this weekend. which means I should go to bed soon. I wont really get to sleep in

Me
that is so true

Amanda
im so exhausted after my week

Me
im just doing crossword puzzles and feeling cool by tweeting
aww sry, you should unwind by going to oktoberfest

Amanda
fun. :) I still have not even seen what a tweet page looks like
oohh sounds very fun. but I unwound by having wine tonight. it was delicious :)

Me
its weird, i just wanted to say the betty white line from her new movie and actually mean it
wino
:)

Amanda
why yes, yes I am.
Wine and I are good friends

Me
which is of course why i chose the word wino

Amanda
although, i do say I only visit her on occasion

Me
and its funny to say
true

Amanda
yes maam

Me
i think your best friends name would be mojito

Amanda
maam is a funny word. why do you think it's spelled that way?

Me
heh

Amanda
why not mam?

Me
because its depravity has no bounds of course

Amanda
yes! Mojito and I are rather fond of eachother as well

Me
and mamogram starts with mam

Amanda
are they extensive?!

Me
quite!

Amanda
bahaha. both used for women

Me
yep but noone really wants to be called
smooshed boob
thats just unladylike
Amanda
no. true. no one wants smooshed boobs either

Me
agreed

Amanda
indeed
ok. WELL I really need some ZZZZs
I love you girl.
I missyou

Me
ok me too and i love you too
ditto, nite

Amanda
goodnight
11:59pmAmanda is offline.


No comments:

Post a Comment